ISO 9001 is a system of quality management that helps businesses:
- fulfill their customers' quality requirements,
- enhance customer satisfaction, and
- achieve continual improvement of their performance in pursuit of these objectives.
How Roadmap implements ISO 9001:
- We provide ongoing status updates to clients in a standard written format.
- We create secure electronic storage files for client-confidential data
- We adhere to standardized processes for accounting, inventory management, and document retention to improve our back-end client service
- We review the successes and challenges of each project on an ongoing basis to generate ideas for improvement.
The ISO 14001 system is primarily concerned with "environmental management". This means what the organization does to:
- minimize harmful effects on the environment caused by its activities, and to
- achieve continual improvement of its environmental performance.
How Roadmap implements ISO 14001:
- We incorporate environmental consideration into most client project proposals
- We utilize electronic data storage and transmission methods whenever possible
- We monitor our energy and paper usage and participate in recycling efforts for over 10 different types of materials.